Acromag's TT330 Series of 4-Wire TransmittersTT330 series of 4-wire process transmitters support high-density mounting on DIN-rails and provide a convenient USB connection to a PC for simple, precise configuration using Windows software. Several models are available to convert a variety of thermocouple, voltage or current input signal types to your choice of bipolar or unipolar ranges for proportional voltage or current output signals. Wiring terminals are front-facing and removable for easy connections and maintenance. TT330 process signal converters are dc-powered (12-32 V) and support a bussed rail power option for primary or redundant power.
- Macro Sensors' EAZY-CAL LVC 4000 Signal Conditioner
- Mitsubishi Electric's CC-Link IE Field Network Upgrades
- Comtrol's Four-Channel IO-Link Master
- Wago's 2-Channel Analog Output Module
- Beckhoff Automation's EP1518 EtherCAT Box
- Wago's Two-Channel Analog Output Module
- Turck's BL Compact On-Machine, Flexible Block I/O
- Wago's Jumpflex Current and Frequency Signal Conditioners
- Balluff's Vendor Neutral Valve Control
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers