Advanced Motion Control's DZE/DZS Plug-In Servo DrivesDZE/DZS plug-in servo drives support Demultiplexed Motion (DxM) technology for connectivity of up to three DZS drives (sub-nodes) to a single DZE (node) on EtherCAT, allowing control of up to four axes of servo motion. DZE drives can be a standalone EtherCAT node in a single-axis setup or as part of a larger multi-axis EtherCAT network.
- Dover's Mini-Mag Precision Linear Positioning Stages
- Baldor Electric's MST Soft Starter
- Pittman Motors' AB Series Brushless Servo Motors
- Applied Motion Products' PG Series of Planetary Gears
- NovaTorque's Gen2.0 PremiumPlus+ ECPM Motors
- Nexen Group's Harmonic Gearhead
- Nanotec Electronic's Nema 6 and 11 Slotless BLDC Motors
- Crouzet's DCmind Brush Motors
- MicroMo's CXR Series of Brushed Motors
- Maxon Motor's DCX Motors
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers