Advantech's Low-Density Isolated/TTL PCI Express DAQ CardThe low-density isolated data acquisition (DAQ) card uses the PCI Express interface. The PCIE-1730 has a faster data transfer rate than standard PCI cards. The PCIE-1730 has 32 low-density isolated digital I/O channels and 32 TTL channels, making it possible for users to use the card in a range of applications. The digital output can be as high as 500 mA per channel to allow transmission of large amounts of data.
- Microstar Laboratories' Version 6.10 for DAPtools
- Aerotech's Sensor Fusion
- Onset's HOBO UX90 Motor On/Off Logger
- Dataforth's MAQ20 Industrial Data Acquisition and Control System
- Electrotech's ESG Flexible Power and Data Bus System
- Saelig's FTR-Birdie Self-Contained Electrical Test and Fault-Finding Logger
- FieldServer Technologiesí ProtoCessor Configuration Auto-Selector
- Apprion's ION Applications Video R3
- Kepware Technologies' KepServerEX v.5.3 Server Suite
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers