Advantech's Sunlight Readable Touch Panel Computers and Industrial MonitorThese three devices are manufactured with a 1,000nit (cd/m2) display, up from the average 300-400 nits, and have been optically bonded with material that fills the gap between the glass cover and the LCD panel, providing reflection rate of greater than 0.2%. The TPC-1251SR, a 12.1 in. SVGA LCD Intel Atom touch panel computer, and the TPC-1551SR, a 15 in. XGA Intel Atom touch panel computer, are both designed with a fanless cooling system, wide operating temperature range of -20-60 °C, dual Gigabit Ethernet, NEMA4/IP65 front panel, and support Windows WES7, XP, XPe and CE. The FPM-3151SR, a 15 in. XGA industrial monitor, has resistive touchscreen, direct VGA, DVI and a robust anodized coated aluminum front bezel and stainless steel rear cover.
- Banner Engineering's Surface flush-Mount E-Stop Buttons
- C&K Components' NP Series
- Molex's Projected Capacitive Touchscreens
- Tru-Vu Monitors' SRM-17S
- Siemens Industry's Simatic HMI Comfort Panels
- ITAC's ITMKB-64A-TP-BLS Keyboards
- Schneider Electric's Magelis GTO Stainless HMI Panels
- AVG EZAutomation's EZTouchPLC Jr. TFT Touch Panel
- Maple Systems' OMI5070A-CE Open HMIs
- AutomationDirect's C-More Industrial Touchscreens
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers