Alpha Wire's Xtra-Guard Industrial Ethernet CablesXtra-Guard Industrial Ethernet cables are available in unshielded, foil shield or Supra-Shield foil/braid—a combination aluminum/polyester/aluminum foil and tinned copper braid for added EMI resistance. Cable has an operating range of -50 to 125 °C on FEP-insulated conductors and -50 to 105 °C on polyethylene-insulated conductors. TPE jacket is available in black with standard lengths of 500 and 1,000 ft.
- Question: Quick Disconnect vs. Hard-Wiring: What Is the Ideal Connectivity System For Your Industrial Application?
- Molex's Brad mPm DIN Valve Connectors
- Igus' Triflex RSP Adjustable Retraction System
- Iboco's I-Flex Tubing
- Molex's Extreme Energetic High-Current Connector System
- Turck's Overmolded Mil-Spec Cordsets
- Heidenhain's EIB 2391S Interface Box
- Mencom's Module CX-25 Pole Inserts
- AutomationDirect's ZIPport Multi-Wire Connectors and Accessories
- AutomationDirect Expands Its Sensor Cable Offering
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers