Applied Motion Products' STR2 Step Motor Drive
STR2 step motor drive operates in either Step & Direction or Pulse/Pulse control mode. Each drive can microstep 20,000 steps/rev with a 1.8º step motor (1/100 step), and can microstep when the command pulses are low-resolution. Drive setup is via DIP switches.
- Advanced Motion Controls' B060A400AC and B100A400AC Analog Brushless Servo Drives
- Siemens' Sinamics DC Master Base Drive
- ACS Motion Control's SPiiPlusUDMlc
- Lenze's Energy-Efficient Solution Package
- Rockwell Automation's PowerFlex 755 AC Drives
- Control Techniques' Unidrive M800
- Amacoil's Uhing Model RG Linear Drives With Manual Pitch Control
- Applied Motion Products' BLDC Drives & Motors
- AutomationDirect's Low-Cost Microstepping Drive and Accessories for SureStep Line
- Nord's SK 200E Size 4 AC Vector Drive Series
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers