ASI's 1000VDC Surge Protection DeviceASI's 1000VDC Surge Protection Device is a DIN Rail mountable, pluggable module that has a max discharge current (8/20) 50kA. The nominal discharge current (8/20) is 20kA. The SPD uses patent pending MOV technology with high energy thermal protection to provide reliable surge protection. Designed to extinguish the arc internally to give a quick thermal response and device cutoff.
- TDK-Lambda's RFE1600 Series
- Murrelektronik's Emparro Power Supply
- Powernet's DDC4370 and DDC7480 DC/DC Converters
- Pepperl+Fuchs' VAN-115/230AC-K19 AS-Interface Power Supplies
- National Instruments' 24 Vdc Power Supplies
- SL Power Electronics' CINT1150 AC/DC Power Supply
- Lutze's Model #722996 10 A, 24 Vdc Power Supply
- WinSystems' PPM-PS397-POE-1
- Weidmuller's Modular Capacity Unit
- Omron Industrial Automation's S8JX Single-Phase Switching Power Supplies
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers