ASI's Low-Contact CBD Terminal BlocksASI's CBD series of terminal blocks is manufactured with a UL94V-0 polyamide insulating body, which has an operating temperature range of –40 to 80 °C. The metal bodies are made with a nickel-plated copper alloy, providing protection against corrosion. Maximum current acceptance for the CBD terminal block line ranges up to 250 A depending on the size. The complete series consists of eight different sizes featuring reduced overall dimension, superior effective current carrying capacity, very low contact resistance of the resulting connection, quality materials and great reliability.
- Question: Quick Disconnect vs. Hard-Wiring: What Is the Ideal Connectivity System For Your Industrial Application?
- Molex's Brad mPm DIN Valve Connectors
- Igus' Triflex RSP Adjustable Retraction System
- Iboco's I-Flex Tubing
- Molex's Extreme Energetic High-Current Connector System
- Turck's Overmolded Mil-Spec Cordsets
- Heidenhain's EIB 2391S Interface Box
- Mencom's Module CX-25 Pole Inserts
- AutomationDirect's ZIPport Multi-Wire Connectors and Accessories
- AutomationDirect Expands Its Sensor Cable Offering
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers