AutomationDirect's Industrial Safety Gloves
The lineup of wearable safety gear now includes safety gloves and sleeves that offer high levels of cut, puncture and impact resistance and are available in sizes ranging from XS to XXL, depending on glove type. Among styles offered, general purpose gloves feature nylon yarn construction with polyurethane coating for superb grip and excellent dexterity. Anti-static work gloves are ambidextrous and protect both your hands and product from electrostatic build-up while providing maximum dexterity. Additional glove types available include cut-resistant styles made of steel core cut-resistant knit; certain styles feature reinforced thumb webbing stitching.
- Omron Automation and Safety's IP67-Rated D4SL-N Safety Interlock Switches
- C&M Corporation's MastLite Product Family
- AutomationDirect's Tongue Interlock and Cable-Pull Safety Switches
- Tapeswitch's HE Series Interlock Switch System
- Tapeswitch's PCU Programmable Safety Controller
- Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories' SEL-849 Motor Management Relay
- Danray Products' Steel Lathe Chuck Shields
- Exair's Pico Super Air Nozzle
- Banner Engineering's EZ-Light K80FL and K80FDL Indicator Lights
- Larson Electronics' HAL-2X400MH Hazardous Area Light Tower
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers