AutomationDirect's Killark Hazardous Location ControlsKillark hazardous location controls are for installations at petroleum refineries, chemical and petrochemical plants, and other processing or storage facilities where flammable gases or vapors, combustible dusts, or easily ignitable fibers or flyings are present. Explosion-proof control devices are available in single or double pushbutton, maintained pushbutton, keyed and non-keyed selector switch, single and double pilot light and pilot light/pushbutton styles.
- AutomationDirect's ViewMarq LED Message Displays Allows Real-Time Production Data in Messages
- Cognex's VisionView 900 Industrial Operator Panel
- Banner Engineering's Surface flush-Mount E-Stop Buttons
- C&K Components' NP Series
- Molex's Projected Capacitive Touchscreens
- Tru-Vu Monitors' SRM-17S
- Siemens Industry's Simatic HMI Comfort Panels
- ITAC's ITMKB-64A-TP-BLS Keyboards
- Maple Systems' OMI5070A-CE Open HMIs
- Schneider Electric's Magelis GTO Stainless HMI Panels
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers