AutomationDirect's ProSense Line Now Includes Temperature Transmitters
AutomationDirect's ProSense line now includes non programmable models of temperature transmitters and these are available for thermocouple Types J, K, or T and 3-wire RTD type Pt100. Head-mounted models can be mounted in any ProSense connection head or any DIN Form B sensor head and are powered by 8 to 35 V DC; 35mm DIN rail-mount models are powered by 12-35 V DC. The transmitters are reverse-polarity protected and output is linearized two-wire four to 20mA current loop.
For more information on ProSense temperature transmitters, visit: www.automationdirect.com/temperature-transmitters.
- American Sensor Technologies' AST46DS Explosion-Proof Pressure Transducer With Display
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- BlueLevel Technologies' Model AP/APX Line
- Baumer's O500 Series Optical Sensors
- Macro Sensors' GHSE/GHSER 750 Series of 3/4 in. Diameter LVDTs
- Automation Products Group's PT-400 Heavy-Duty Pressure Transducers
- Ashcroft's Model HPK Compact Pressure Transducer
- Turck's Q42 Uprox+ Inductive Proximity Sensor
- Tri-Tronics' Web Sense Tri-color X-Mark LED (RGB) Senors
- Pepperl+Fuchs' NBB Family of Inductive, Flush-Mount Sensors
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers