AutomationDirect's Werma Audible and Visual Signal Devices
Werma 22.5 mm panel-mount electrical buzzers are available in 14 models and in 115 V and 24 V ac/dc styles. Constructed of polycarbonate/ABS housing material, the electrical buzzers are designed to mount in a 22.5 mm hole. Buzzers are available in continuous and pulse-tone models with volume ranges of 80 to 100 decibels; certain models provide eight selectable tones and feature adjustable volume levels up to 100 decibels at one meter. Each buzzer is equipped with simple connector-plug connections. Additional 22.5 mm panel-mount continuous-tone (80 dB at one-meter) electrical buzzers feature LED indicators with either red or yellow lenses. LED and incandescent beacon lights have also been added and are available in red, green, yellow, clear and blue.
- Banner Engineering's Surface flush-Mount E-Stop Buttons
- C&K Components' NP Series
- Molex's Projected Capacitive Touchscreens
- Tru-Vu Monitors' SRM-17S
- Siemens Industry's Simatic HMI Comfort Panels
- ITAC's ITMKB-64A-TP-BLS Keyboards
- Schneider Electric's Magelis GTO Stainless HMI Panels
- AVG EZAutomation's EZTouchPLC Jr. TFT Touch Panel
- Maple Systems' OMI5070A-CE Open HMIs
- AutomationDirect's C-More Industrial Touchscreens
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers