Autonics' Graphic Touch Panels LP-S077 and GP-S07 SeriesLP-S077 has a 7 in, True Color LCD screen coupled with 16 inputs and 16 outputs, with motion control capabilities. It's integrated HMI/PLC saves space and cost. An analog touch-type monitor makes more diverse tag arrangements possible. GP-S070 has the same display in monochrome. It is a highly flexible HMI with the ability to control multiple external controls or PLCs.
- Banner Engineering's Surface flush-Mount E-Stop Buttons
- C&K Components' NP Series
- Molex's Projected Capacitive Touchscreens
- Tru-Vu Monitors' SRM-17S
- Siemens Industry's Simatic HMI Comfort Panels
- ITAC's ITMKB-64A-TP-BLS Keyboards
- Schneider Electric's Magelis GTO Stainless HMI Panels
- AVG EZAutomation's EZTouchPLC Jr. TFT Touch Panel
- Maple Systems' OMI5070A-CE Open HMIs
- AutomationDirect's C-More Industrial Touchscreens
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers