B&R Industrial Automation's Relay-free SafeMC Safety CircuitRelay-free SafeMC safety circuit installed in all Acoposmulti drive units automatically monitors motor response to instructions from the servo drive, using digital encoders certified to EN ISO 13849. The electronics are integrated directly on the drive to avoid increasing response times. Acoposmulti with SafeMC can be integrated in the existing system with the SafeLogic safety controller and the X20 Safe I/O.
- Omron Automation and Safety's IP67-Rated D4SL-N Safety Interlock Switches
- C&M Corporation's MastLite Product Family
- AutomationDirect's Tongue Interlock and Cable-Pull Safety Switches
- Tapeswitch's HE Series Interlock Switch System
- Tapeswitch's PCU Programmable Safety Controller
- Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories' SEL-849 Motor Management Relay
- Danray Products' Steel Lathe Chuck Shields
- Exair's Pico Super Air Nozzle
- Banner Engineering's EZ-Light K80FL and K80FDL Indicator Lights
- Larson Electronics' HAL-2X400MH Hazardous Area Light Tower
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers