Balluff's Inductive Tube SensorInductive tube sensors are ideal for detecting fast-moving small metal parts such as screws and rivets in automated assembly applications. They are easy to install and offer the complete reliability of inductive sensor technology. Features of the sensor include fast and easy installation, detection reliability of fast-moving parts, simple attachment to infeed tube, centerline spacing for side-by-side mounting and more.
- Macro Sensors' SSIR 937 Series Submersible LVDT Position Sensors
- AutomationDirect's ProSense FSD Series Flow Switches
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- American Sensor Technologies' AST4530 PVDF/PTFE Submersible Pressure Transducers
- Sick's W27 MultiPac Photoelectric Proximity Sensor
- Omega Engineering's OM-CP-PR140 Pressure Data Logger
- Bourns' Model AMS22U and Model AMM20B Rotary Position Sensors
- Honeywell's HPS Series High-Pressure Premium Switches
- American Sensor Technologies' AST46DS Explosion-Proof Pressure Transducer With Display
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers