Balluff's Vendor Neutral Valve ControlThe MAC valve manifold control has a max 0.7 A per output and up to 1.1 A total can be active at once. The connector provides a 0 V common on pin 25 V and 24 V signals. Up to 16 output positions can be controlled per manifold. Up to four manifolds can be controlled per master device. It has communication speeds between the master and valve control of 2 ms.
- Macro Sensors' EAZY-CAL LVC 4000 Signal Conditioner
- Mitsubishi Electric's CC-Link IE Field Network Upgrades
- Comtrol's Four-Channel IO-Link Master
- Wago's 2-Channel Analog Output Module
- Beckhoff Automation's EP1518 EtherCAT Box
- Wago's Two-Channel Analog Output Module
- Turck's BL Compact On-Machine, Flexible Block I/O
- Acromag's TT330 Series of 4-Wire Transmitters
- Wago's Jumpflex Current and Frequency Signal Conditioners
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers