Banner Engineering's Q26 Photoelectric Clear Object Detection SensorsQ26 photoelectric clear object detection sensors have a polarized retro coaxial design that permits operation over a wide range of distances with the reflector mounted as close as 5 mm for applications with restricted spaces. It has an LO/DO switch to control the output type, a single-turn potentiometer to adjust detection sensitivity, and a Health Mode output for application monitoring.
- American Sensor Technologies' AST46DS Explosion-Proof Pressure Transducer With Display
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- BlueLevel Technologies' Model AP/APX Line
- Baumer's O500 Series Optical Sensors
- Macro Sensors' GHSE/GHSER 750 Series of 3/4 in. Diameter LVDTs
- Automation Products Group's PT-400 Heavy-Duty Pressure Transducers
- Ashcroft's Model HPK Compact Pressure Transducer
- Turck's Q42 Uprox+ Inductive Proximity Sensor
- Tri-Tronics' Web Sense Tri-color X-Mark LED (RGB) Senors
- Pepperl+Fuchs' NBB Family of Inductive, Flush-Mount Sensors
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers