Banner Engineering's QM26 and the QMH26 Photoelectric Sensors
QM26 and QMH26 photoelectric sensors are designed specifically for food and beverage and pharmaceutical industries. The sensors provide reliable performance in manufacturing and packaging zones, including contact zones, splash zones and non-contact zones. QM26 is housed in a non-toxic 316L stainless steel housing, and can survive high-pressure washdowns and temperature cycling, ranging from -30° C to 60° C. QMH26 has all the advantages of the QM26, however, it is designed with minimal grooves and crevices, leaving no room for bacteria to hide and multiply. It is self-draining for clean-in-place (CIP) applications.
- Macro Sensors' SSIR 937 Series Submersible LVDT Position Sensors
- AutomationDirect's ProSense FSD Series Flow Switches
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- American Sensor Technologies' AST4530 PVDF/PTFE Submersible Pressure Transducers
- Sick's W27 MultiPac Photoelectric Proximity Sensor
- Omega Engineering's OM-CP-PR140 Pressure Data Logger
- Bourns' Model AMS22U and Model AMM20B Rotary Position Sensors
- Honeywell's HPS Series High-Pressure Premium Switches
- American Sensor Technologies' AST46DS Explosion-Proof Pressure Transducer With Display
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers