Banner Engineering's QM26 and the QMH26 Photoelectric Sensors
QM26 and QMH26 photoelectric sensors are designed specifically for food and beverage and pharmaceutical industries. The sensors provide reliable performance in manufacturing and packaging zones, including contact zones, splash zones and non-contact zones. QM26 is housed in a non-toxic 316L stainless steel housing, and can survive high-pressure washdowns and temperature cycling, ranging from -30° C to 60° C. QMH26 has all the advantages of the QM26, however, it is designed with minimal grooves and crevices, leaving no room for bacteria to hide and multiply. It is self-draining for clean-in-place (CIP) applications.
- American Sensor Technologies' AST46DS Explosion-Proof Pressure Transducer With Display
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- BlueLevel Technologies' Model AP/APX Line
- Baumer's O500 Series Optical Sensors
- Macro Sensors' GHSE/GHSER 750 Series of 3/4 in. Diameter LVDTs
- Automation Products Group's PT-400 Heavy-Duty Pressure Transducers
- Ashcroft's Model HPK Compact Pressure Transducer
- Turck's Q42 Uprox+ Inductive Proximity Sensor
- Tri-Tronics' Web Sense Tri-color X-Mark LED (RGB) Senors
- Pepperl+Fuchs' NBB Family of Inductive, Flush-Mount Sensors
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers