Beckhoff Automation's EP1518 EtherCAT BoxEP1518 EtherCAT Box integrates numerous functions such as 32-bit fast-pulse counters, digital inputs with sensor diagnostics and adjustable filter characteristics all into one compact and feature-laden I/O box. Multi-function I/O technology has been expanded to include a flexible, IP 67-rated variant that is ideal for use outside of electrical cabinets and in harsh environments. The EP1518 enables shorter cycle times, faster network communication speeds via EtherCAT, increased precision in distributed logistics and more.
- Mitsubishi Electric's CC-Link IE Field Network Upgrades
- Comtrol's Four-Channel IO-Link Master
- Wago's 2-Channel Analog Output Module
- Wago's Two-Channel Analog Output Module
- Turck's BL Compact On-Machine, Flexible Block I/O
- Acromag's TT330 Series of 4-Wire Transmitters
- Wago's Jumpflex Current and Frequency Signal Conditioners
- Balluff's Vendor Neutral Valve Control
- ProSoft Technology's FactoryTalk Faceplates
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers