Beckhoff Automation's TwinCat 3 PC-Based Control SoftwareTwinCat 3 PC-based control software has object-oriented IEC 61131-3 extensions, C and C++. The integration of Matlab/Simulink facilitates a connection to scientific fields. The software modules can run in different languages within a common runtime, and all widely used fieldbuses are supported. The eXtended Automation Engineering environment (XAE) in TwinCat 3 is essentially the Microsoft Visual Studio platform.
- Maplesoft's Global Optimization Toolbox
- Opto 22's Groov View App
- Maplesoft's MapleSim 6.1
- Matrox Imaging's Design Assistant 3.0
- Aerotech's CADFusion
- Eplan's Data Portal
- Wonderware's InTouch 2012 HMI Software
- Maplesoft's v.17 Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View Machine Edition
- InduSoft's Web Studio v.7.1
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers