Beckhoff Automation's CX2000CX2000 embedded PCs use Intel multicore processors from the second-generation 32 nm series; power-saving Celeron variants are available for fanless options. The unit combines a metallic, basic housing with front panels made of a special screening plastic, and can handle temperatures from -25 to 60 °C. The basic CPU module has one DVI port, four USB ports and two independent Ethernet ports. A factory-configurable internal slot can optionally perform the functions of a wide range of interfaces.
- Glacier Computer's T710 Rugged Tablet
- Daisy Data Displays Series 4020 Portable PC
- Eaton's XV Series HMI
- Mitsubishi Electric's GT16 Series HMI
- Kontron's V Panel Express
- Rockwell Automation's Extreme Environmental Panel PC
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation's WinCPU
- CCS's Seppala-T
- Nematron's iPC-Series
- Pro-face's PS4000
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers