Beckhoff Automation's KL85xx Digital and Analog I/O Manual Operating ModulesKL85xx digital and analog I/O manual operating modules provide manual machine intervention without opening the control cabinet. KL8519 with 16-channel, 24 Vdc digital inputs monitors machine status; KL8528 has eight-channel, 24 Vdc at 0.5 A per channel digital outputs to follow, disable or manually turn on outputs; KL8524 with four two-channel, 24 Vdc at 0.5 A digital outputs has eight channels in pairs such that only one output is allowed to be on at once; and KL8548 has eight-channel analog output, 0–10 V, and changeover between manual and automatic mode.
- Macro Sensors' EAZY-CAL LVC 4000 Signal Conditioner
- Mitsubishi Electric's CC-Link IE Field Network Upgrades
- Comtrol's Four-Channel IO-Link Master
- Wago's 2-Channel Analog Output Module
- Beckhoff Automation's EP1518 EtherCAT Box
- Wago's Two-Channel Analog Output Module
- Turck's BL Compact On-Machine, Flexible Block I/O
- Acromag's TT330 Series of 4-Wire Transmitters
- Wago's Jumpflex Current and Frequency Signal Conditioners
- Balluff's Vendor Neutral Valve Control
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers