Beijer Electronics' Rugged QTERM HMIs Now ABS Classified for Marine ApplicationsRugged 7 in. QTERM-A7 and 12 in. QTERM-A12 HMIs are now classified by the American Bureau of Shipping (ABS) for marine applications. QTERM-A7 and QTERM-A12 are also Class I Div 2 certified for hazardous conditions. Features include a widescreen 7 in. or large 12 in. TFT-LCD display, resistive touchscreen, Ethernet 10/100Base-T interface with two USB 2.0 full-speed host ports and two serial ports to connect to nearly any device. Both the QTERM-A7 and QTERM-A12 are UL 508 certified and can operate in temperatures ranging from -30 to 70 °C.
- AutomationDirect's ViewMarq LED Message Displays Allows Real-Time Production Data in Messages
- Cognex's VisionView 900 Industrial Operator Panel
- Banner Engineering's Surface flush-Mount E-Stop Buttons
- C&K Components' NP Series
- Molex's Projected Capacitive Touchscreens
- Tru-Vu Monitors' SRM-17S
- Siemens Industry's Simatic HMI Comfort Panels
- ITAC's ITMKB-64A-TP-BLS Keyboards
- Maple Systems' OMI5070A-CE Open HMIs
- Schneider Electric's Magelis GTO Stainless HMI Panels
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers