Belden Lumberg's EtherNet/IP I/O Modules
EtherNet/IP I/O modules for discrete devices have 16 digital I/O channels with universal input/output or input functionality directly to industrial controllers. They are available with 16 universal user-selectable digital inputs/outputs or 16 dedicated inputs. The location of any faults for each I/O port with is identified via LED diagnostic indicators or via the network. The modules support ODVA’s Device Level Ring (DLR) standard (including ControlLogix and Kinetix products), enabling multi-port EtherNet/IP devices to operate in a ring or linear topology.
- Macro Sensors' EAZY-CAL LVC 4000 Signal Conditioner
- Mitsubishi Electric's CC-Link IE Field Network Upgrades
- Comtrol's Four-Channel IO-Link Master
- Wago's 2-Channel Analog Output Module
- Beckhoff Automation's EP1518 EtherCAT Box
- Wago's Two-Channel Analog Output Module
- Turck's BL Compact On-Machine, Flexible Block I/O
- Acromag's TT330 Series of 4-Wire Transmitters
- Wago's Jumpflex Current and Frequency Signal Conditioners
- Balluff's Vendor Neutral Valve Control
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers