Blue Level Technologies' Model IPH Inductive Proximity SensorsModel IPH inductive proximity sensors for conductive metal objects include an 18 mm switch in shielded configuration. They can be supplied to operate on dc or ac voltages with either normally open or closed output switching. The dc units are available in NPN or PNP switching configurations of 10–30 Vdc. The ac voltage versions operate on 20–250 Vac. The device offers a chrome-plated brass body with PBT plastic face.
- Honeywell's HPS Series High-Pressure Premium Switches
- American Sensor Technologies' AST46DS Explosion-Proof Pressure Transducer With Display
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- BlueLevel Technologies' Model AP/APX Line
- Macro Sensors' GHSE/GHSER 750 Series of 3/4 in. Diameter LVDTs
- Baumer's O500 Series Optical Sensors
- Automation Products Group's PT-400 Heavy-Duty Pressure Transducers
- Ashcroft's Model HPK Compact Pressure Transducer
- Turck's Q42 Uprox+ Inductive Proximity Sensor
- Tri-Tronics' Web Sense Tri-color X-Mark LED (RGB) Senors
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers