Carlo Gavazzi's RG Series of AC and DC Solid-State Switching DevicesRG Series of ac and dc solid-state switching devices are for switching resistive, slightly inductive and motor loads, up to 85 AAC (15 hp) switching, with nominal ratings at 40 ºC and high SCCR rating of 100 kA. The devices are 17.5 mm wide, and are cUL listed, UL recognized and/or CSA approved, VDE approved and CE certified.
- CimQuest INGEAR's NET.LOGIX 4.0
- Siemens Industry's Ruggedcom RSG2488 Compact Rack Switch
- Molex's Brad Direct-Link Unmanaged Switches
- Renesas Electronics' R-IN32M3 Series
- Altima's IP Core for CC-Link IE Field
- RuggedCom RuggedMax 4.3 Firmware
- Yokogawa's RotaMASS 3 Series Adds Modbus Interface
- Schneider Electric Motion USA's Gateway
- Exele Information Systems' Mobile Web App for TopView 6.14
- Turck's Multiprotocol Technology for Distributed I/O
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers