Carlo Gavazzi's EM11 Series 120/230 Vac Single-Phase Energy MeterEM11 Series 120/230 Vac single-phase energy meter displays and controls a main energy supply. It prevents line overload conditions by switching off selected non-priority loads through an alarm output. It can control and limit power before a shutdown of the entire electrical system occurs. It is also suitable for metering most industrial applications.
- TDK-Lambda's RFE1600 Series
- Murrelektronik's Emparro Power Supply
- Powernet's DDC4370 and DDC7480 DC/DC Converters
- Pepperl+Fuchs' VAN-115/230AC-K19 AS-Interface Power Supplies
- National Instruments' 24 Vdc Power Supplies
- SL Power Electronics' CINT1150 AC/DC Power Supply
- Lutze's Model #722996 10 A, 24 Vdc Power Supply
- WinSystems' PPM-PS397-POE-1
- Weidmuller's Modular Capacity Unit
- Omron Industrial Automation's S8JX Single-Phase Switching Power Supplies
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers