Dataforth's MAQ20 Industrial Data Acquisition and Control SystemThe MAQ20 system offering is a family of DIN-rail mounted, programmable, multi-channel, industrially rugged signal conditioning input and output modules and communication modules. The MAQ20 industrial data acquisition and control system is a high-performance, highly flexible system developed for a wide range of applications, including factory and process automation, machine automation, military and aerospace, power and energy, oil and gas, and environmental monitoring.
- Microstar Laboratories' Version 6.10 for DAPtools
- Aerotech's Sensor Fusion
- Advantech's Low-Density Isolated/TTL PCI Express DAQ Card
- Onset's HOBO UX90 Motor On/Off Logger
- Electrotech's ESG Flexible Power and Data Bus System
- Saelig's FTR-Birdie Self-Contained Electrical Test and Fault-Finding Logger
- FieldServer Technologiesí ProtoCessor Configuration Auto-Selector
- Apprion's ION Applications Video R3
- Kepware Technologies' KepServerEX v.5.3 Server Suite
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers