Electro-Mech Components' SW44832 Potentiometer SwitchSW44832 potentiometer switch assembly has rotary and push-on functionality, and enables the user to specify a value, so that at the push of a button, the circuit or channel automatically opens at the preset level. It features a 10 kO resistance potentiometer module, and is rated at 0.10 A resistive at 30 Vdc.
- CimQuest INGEAR's NET.LOGIX 4.0
- Siemens Industry's Ruggedcom RSG2488 Compact Rack Switch
- Molex's Brad Direct-Link Unmanaged Switches
- Renesas Electronics' R-IN32M3 Series
- Altima's IP Core for CC-Link IE Field
- RuggedCom RuggedMax 4.3 Firmware
- Yokogawa's RotaMASS 3 Series Adds Modbus Interface
- Schneider Electric Motion USA's Gateway
- Exele Information Systems' Mobile Web App for TopView 6.14
- Turck's Multiprotocol Technology for Distributed I/O
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers