Electroswitch's TD-CSR Time Delay Control Switch RelayTD-CSR time delay control switch relay provides a means to mitigate arc flash danger in local circuit breaker operation by allowing a manually initiated, time-delayed trip or close. A flashing LED notifies the operator of pending trip or close operation and as a warning to evacuate the arc flash area. To avoid an inadvertent operation, the control pushbuttons must be depressed for four continuous seconds to activate the 10-second delay.
- Omron Automation and Safety's IP67-Rated D4SL-N Safety Interlock Switches
- C&M Corporation's MastLite Product Family
- AutomationDirect's Tongue Interlock and Cable-Pull Safety Switches
- Tapeswitch's HE Series Interlock Switch System
- Tapeswitch's PCU Programmable Safety Controller
- Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories' SEL-849 Motor Management Relay
- Danray Products' Steel Lathe Chuck Shields
- Exair's Pico Super Air Nozzle
- Banner Engineering's EZ-Light K80FL and K80FDL Indicator Lights
- Larson Electronics' HAL-2X400MH Hazardous Area Light Tower
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers