Electrotech's ESG Flexible Power and Data Bus SystemESG Flexible Power and Data Bus System eliminates junction boxes, splices and home run wiring. Family of multi-conductor flat cables with five to seven conductors, and individual conductors ranging 16 to 6 AWG. Cables are PVC, polyethylene or halogen-free sheaths. IP65-rated power connection boxes are rated 1–76 A, and use Insulation Displacement Connection (IDC) technology.
- Microstar Laboratories' Version 6.10 for DAPtools
- Aerotech's Sensor Fusion
- Advantech's Low-Density Isolated/TTL PCI Express DAQ Card
- Onset's HOBO UX90 Motor On/Off Logger
- Dataforth's MAQ20 Industrial Data Acquisition and Control System
- Saelig's FTR-Birdie Self-Contained Electrical Test and Fault-Finding Logger
- FieldServer Technologiesí ProtoCessor Configuration Auto-Selector
- Apprion's ION Applications Video R3
- Kepware Technologies' KepServerEX v.5.3 Server Suite
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers