Elobau Sensor Technology's EloProg Programmable Safety ControllereloProg programmable safety controller monitors inputs such as photoelectric sensors, light curtains, magnetically operated sensors, e-stop buttons, etc., and lets the user program the function of these inputs using icon-based software to create specific logic to control the safety outputs.
- Omron Automation and Safety's IP67-Rated D4SL-N Safety Interlock Switches
- C&M Corporation's MastLite Product Family
- AutomationDirect's Tongue Interlock and Cable-Pull Safety Switches
- Tapeswitch's HE Series Interlock Switch System
- Tapeswitch's PCU Programmable Safety Controller
- Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories' SEL-849 Motor Management Relay
- Danray Products' Steel Lathe Chuck Shields
- Exair's Pico Super Air Nozzle
- Banner Engineering's EZ-Light K80FL and K80FDL Indicator Lights
- Larson Electronics' HAL-2X400MH Hazardous Area Light Tower
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers