Endian's 4i Industrial (SCADA) Solution
Endian's new line of Industrial (SCADA) endpoint protection and connectivity products, Endian 4i (4 Industrial), includes a powerful, controlled temperature desktop model as well as a ruggedized wide temperature (DIN Rail) model. Each device in the 4i family incorporates Endian's easy-to-use web interface while providing a wide array of powerful security features such as a firewall, deep-packet inspection intrusion prevention and a secure VPN solution that includes interoperability with Apple iOS & Android mobile devices. In addition, it also includes a free web-based centralized management and monitoring tool (called Endian Network) to reduce the administrative and support costs of our partners and customers.
- Molex's Brad Nano-Change Connectors
- Omega Engineering's Screw-Connection-Style Terminal Blocks
- AutomationDirect's Konnect-It Terminal Blocks Accept Wide Ranges of Wiring Sizes
- Connectivity: Belden's Molded M12 Male and Female Right-Angle Connectors
- Remke's Tuff-Link Industrial Interconnects and Cordsets
- Phoenix Contact's I/O and Data Cordsets
- AutomationDirect Flexible Multi-Conductor Control Cable Available from 18 to 10 Gauge
- AutomationDirect's Stainless Steel Fittings
- Question: Quick Disconnect vs. Hard-Wiring: What Is the Ideal Connectivity System For Your Industrial Application?
- Molex's Brad mPm DIN Valve Connectors
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers