Force Control Industries' Double C-Face Coupler BrakesDouble C-Face coupler brakes mount on the drive end of a standard C-Face motor, replacing the commonly used motor brakes mounted on the back of a special motor designed with a mounting flange and extended shaft on the fan end of the motor. Mounting the double C-Face brake between the reducer and C-Face motor allows a standard C-face motor to be used. Applications include palletizers, packaging machinery, airline baggage handling systems, concrete block manufacturing, cranes and more.
- Advanced Motion Controls' B060A400AC and B100A400AC Analog Brushless Servo Drives
- Siemens' Sinamics DC Master Base Drive
- ACS Motion Control's SPiiPlusUDMlc
- Lenze's Energy-Efficient Solution Package
- Rockwell Automation's PowerFlex 755 AC Drives
- Control Techniques' Unidrive M800
- Amacoil's Uhing Model RG Linear Drives With Manual Pitch Control
- Applied Motion Products' BLDC Drives & Motors
- AutomationDirect's Low-Cost Microstepping Drive and Accessories for SureStep Line
- Nord's SK 200E Size 4 AC Vector Drive Series
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers