Meter-Bus (M-Bus) is a standard for remote reading of measuring devices. It is predominantly used in buildings, for example in electricity meters, gas meters, water meters or other types of consumption meters. By getting data from these measuring devices onto a PLC or SCADA system, industrial plant owners can get a total overview of their energy consumption, including building parameters which previously had to be checked separately.
- American Sensor Technologies' AST46DS Explosion-Proof Pressure Transducer With Display
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- BlueLevel Technologies' Model AP/APX Line
- Baumer's O500 Series Optical Sensors
- Macro Sensors' GHSE/GHSER 750 Series of 3/4 in. Diameter LVDTs
- Automation Products Group's PT-400 Heavy-Duty Pressure Transducers
- Ashcroft's Model HPK Compact Pressure Transducer
- Turck's Q42 Uprox+ Inductive Proximity Sensor
- Tri-Tronics' Web Sense Tri-color X-Mark LED (RGB) Senors
- Pepperl+Fuchs' NBB Family of Inductive, Flush-Mount Sensors
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers