Kollmorgen's AKD BASIC Servo DrivesAKD BASIC servo drive is an Ethernet-based drive that features an integrated single-axis motion controller, enabling OEMs to build a more compact and cost-effective machine than is possible with a separate drive and PLC configuration. Camming, s-curve and free-form motion profile capabilities combined with the BASIC programming language and a built-in program wditor with debugging tools, enables machine builders to easily execute complex processes faster.
- Siemens' Sinamics DC Master Base Drive
- ACS Motion Control's SPiiPlusUDMlc
- Lenze's Energy-Efficient Solution Package
- Rockwell Automation's PowerFlex 755 AC Drives
- Control Techniques' Unidrive M800
- Amacoil's Uhing Model RG Linear Drives With Manual Pitch Control
- Applied Motion Products' BLDC Drives & Motors
- AutomationDirect's Low-Cost Microstepping Drive and Accessories for SureStep Line
- Nord's SK 200E Size 4 AC Vector Drive Series
- Force Control Industries' Double C-Face Coupler Brakes
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers