Maple Systems' Human Machine ControllerHuman Machine Controller (HMC) is an HMI and PLC in one unit. With customizable I/O, the HMC accepts up to five plug-in I/O modules of digital and analog inputs and outputs. It offers a 3.5 or 5.7 in. touchscreen display equipped with six function keys adjacent to the screen. One software application programs the graphic interface and the ladder logic.
- Kontron America's OmniClient
- Glacier Computer's T710 Rugged Tablet
- Daisy Data Displays Series 4020 Portable PC
- Eaton's XV Series HMI
- Mitsubishi Electric's GT16 Series HMI
- Kontron's V Panel Express
- Rockwell Automation's Extreme Environmental Panel PC
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation's WinCPU
- CCS's Seppala-T
- Nematron's iPC-Series
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers