Microstar Laboratories' Rotating Machinery Analysis Software Module
Rotating Machinery Analysis software module for applications in the DAPL 3000 operating system on an xDAP data acquisition processor can measure rotating machines at equal angular positions referenced to a rotary encoder, but not locked to the hardware, so the data can be recorded at higher or lower resolution, at angle-referenced or time-referenced sampling locations.
Phone: (888) 678-2752
- Honeywell's HPS Series High-Pressure Premium Switches
- American Sensor Technologies' AST46DS Explosion-Proof Pressure Transducer With Display
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- BlueLevel Technologies' Model AP/APX Line
- Macro Sensors' GHSE/GHSER 750 Series of 3/4 in. Diameter LVDTs
- Baumer's O500 Series Optical Sensors
- Automation Products Group's PT-400 Heavy-Duty Pressure Transducers
- Ashcroft's Model HPK Compact Pressure Transducer
- Turck's Q42 Uprox+ Inductive Proximity Sensor
- Tri-Tronics' Web Sense Tri-color X-Mark LED (RGB) Senors
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers