Mitsubishi Electric Automation's WinCPUWinCPU industrial PC mounts directly to the back plane of company's iQ-Series controller, and is powered by a 1.66 GHz Atom processor with a solid-state drive. It includes two Ethernet channels, USB and standard CompactFlash card slot for external storage.
- Kontron America's OmniClient
- Glacier Computer's T710 Rugged Tablet
- Daisy Data Displays Series 4020 Portable PC
- Eaton's XV Series HMI
- Mitsubishi Electric's GT16 Series HMI
- Kontron's V Panel Express
- Rockwell Automation's Extreme Environmental Panel PC
- CCS's Seppala-T
- Nematron's iPC-Series
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers