Mitsubishi Electric Automation's RT Toolbox2 Now Integrated with iQ Works Software SuiteMitsubishi Electric Automation, Inc. has integrated RT Toolbox2 into its MELSOFT iQ Works software platform. It has also added robots to the MELSOFT Navigator environment. The addition of RT Toolbox2 allows programming, maintaining, retrofitting and monitoring of Mitsubishi Electric robots ─ along with PLCs, HMIs, Servos and Motion Controllers ─ from the same platform.
- Opto 22's Groov View App
- Maplesoft's MapleSim 6.1
- Matrox Imaging's Design Assistant 3.0
- Aerotech's CADFusion
- Eplan's Data Portal
- Wonderware's InTouch 2012 HMI Software
- Maplesoft's v.17 Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View Machine Edition
- InduSoft's Web Studio v.7.1
- Software Toolbox's TOP Server v.5.11
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers