Muscle Robotics Cool Muscle 1Cool Muscle 1 (CM1) is a closed-loop, vector drive, stepping motor servo system with a 32-bit RISC CPU driver, magnetic encoder, and power management capabilities for motion control management. The power size configurations offered are 9, 18, 30 and 45 W.
- Dover's Mini-Mag Precision Linear Positioning Stages
- Baldor Electric's MST Soft Starter
- Pittman Motors' AB Series Brushless Servo Motors
- Applied Motion Products' PG Series of Planetary Gears
- NovaTorque's Gen2.0 PremiumPlus+ ECPM Motors
- Nexen Group's Harmonic Gearhead
- Nanotec Electronic's Nema 6 and 11 Slotless BLDC Motors
- Crouzet's DCmind Brush Motors
- MicroMo's CXR Series of Brushed Motors
- Maxon Motor's DCX Motors
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers