National Instruments' Single-Board RIO Digital and Analog I/O Embedded DevicesSingle-Board RIO products are designed for high-volume and OEM embedded control and data acquisition applications that require high performance and reliability. Featuring an open, embedded architecture, small size, and flexibility, these commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) hardware devices can help you get custom embedded systems to market quickly. NI Single-Board RIO digital I/O (DIO) and analog I/O embedded devices feature a real-time processor, FPGA, and analog I/O and DIO on a single 4.05 by 6.05 in. printed circuit board (PCB). These devices also offer the option of a high-bandwidth, high-speed connector to provide direct access to 96 FPGA DIO lines and processor functions for further expansion and customization through daughter cards.
- Weidmuller's Serial to Fiberoptic Ethernet Converters
- Data Translation's DT9853 and DT9854 Modules
- Acromag's BusWorks XT Ethernet I/O
- Macro Sensors' EAZY-CAL LVC 4000 Signal Conditioner
- Mitsubishi Electric's CC-Link IE Field Network Upgrades
- Comtrol's Four-Channel IO-Link Master
- Wago's 2-Channel Analog Output Module
- Beckhoff Automation's EP1518 EtherCAT Box
- Wago's Two-Channel Analog Output Module
- Turck's BL Compact On-Machine, Flexible Block I/O
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers