Nord's SK 200E Size 4 AC Vector Drive SeriesThe SK 200E Series is a highly versatile line of distributed ac vector drives customizable for specific applications. Size 4 drives are capable of operating up to 15 HP motors on 200 to 240 Vac three-phase power and up to 30 HP motors on 380 to 500 Vac three-phase power. Because the drive mounts directly to the motor and not in the control panel, the heat generated in the control cabinet during operation is greatly reduced. This results in a much smaller control panel.
Phone: (888) 314-6673
- Siemens' Sinamics DC Master Base Drive
- ACS Motion Control's SPiiPlusUDMlc
- Lenze's Energy-Efficient Solution Package
- Rockwell Automation's PowerFlex 755 AC Drives
- Control Techniques' Unidrive M800
- Amacoil's Uhing Model RG Linear Drives With Manual Pitch Control
- Applied Motion Products' BLDC Drives & Motors
- AutomationDirect's Low-Cost Microstepping Drive and Accessories for SureStep Line
- Force Control Industries' Double C-Face Coupler Brakes
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers