Nord's SK 500E Line of Control Cabinet Inverters
NORD Drivesystems' new model of its SK 500E line of control cabinet inverters supports the convenient and free programming of drive-related functions according to IEC 61131. It has all the established features of the series but supports a wider range of drives than any of its sister models; in particular, it can control synchronous motors. It integrates a new universal encoder interface for energy recovery. SK 540E performs even sophisticated tasks without an external PLC, thus saving considerable costs. Pump drives, for instance, can be upgraded with monitoring functions and characteristic curve functions, enabling them to directly react to fluctuating flow rates. The inverter model is also suitable for high-speed cutting processes in turning and milling. It provides the safety function Safe Torque Off as well as sensorless current vector control and an integrated brake chopper for regenerative operation. It also identifies the parameters of the connected motor automatically.
- Dover's Mini-Mag Precision Linear Positioning Stages
- Baldor Electric's MST Soft Starter
- Pittman Motors' AB Series Brushless Servo Motors
- Applied Motion Products' PG Series of Planetary Gears
- NovaTorque's Gen2.0 PremiumPlus+ ECPM Motors
- Nexen Group's Harmonic Gearhead
- Nanotec Electronic's Nema 6 and 11 Slotless BLDC Motors
- Crouzet's DCmind Brush Motors
- MicroMo's CXR Series of Brushed Motors
- Maxon Motor's DCX Motors
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers