Omega Engineering's SCE-ELSSLPPL NEMA 4X Electrical EnclosuresSCE-ELSSLPPL NEMA 4X electrical enclosures house electrical and electronic controls, instruments and equipment in areas that could be regularly hosed down or in very wet conditions. These 304 stainless steel electrical cabinets have a three-point latching mechanism, collar studs for mounting optional sub-panels, and removable and interchangeable doors.
- Adalet's XIHNS Explosionproof Instrument Housing
- EXAIR's Dual 316 Stainless Steel Cabinet Cooler System
- Rice Lake Weighing's 920i FlexWeigh Systems
- Iboco's ICB Series DIN-Module Enclosures
- Falcon Electric's NEMA 3R and 4 Enclosures
- Pentair's Hoffman Tablet Enclosure and Stand
- Pentair Technical Products' Type 4X Hinged-Cover Polycarbonate Enclosures
- Adalet's Division 1/Zone 1 Explosion-Proof Enclosures
- Hoffman's Polycarbonate Type 4X Enclosures
- C&K Components' E-Box Low-Profile Housing
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers