Omega Engineering's iTHX-SD-5D DataloggeriTHX-SD-5D datalogger records temperature, relative humidity and dew point over an Ethernet network or the internet, and locally on an SD card. The new dual channel feature allows for measurement of data from two locations. The device can trigger an alarm if the temperature or humidity goes above or below a set point that the user determines. The alarms can be sent by email to a single user or to a group distribution list, including text messages to cell phones and PDA's.
- Macro Sensors' SSIR 937 Series Submersible LVDT Position Sensors
- AutomationDirect's ProSense FSD Series Flow Switches
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- American Sensor Technologies' AST4530 PVDF/PTFE Submersible Pressure Transducers
- Sick's W27 MultiPac Photoelectric Proximity Sensor
- Omega Engineering's OM-CP-PR140 Pressure Data Logger
- Bourns' Model AMS22U and Model AMM20B Rotary Position Sensors
- Honeywell's HPS Series High-Pressure Premium Switches
- American Sensor Technologies' AST46DS Explosion-Proof Pressure Transducer With Display
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers