Omron Industrial Automation's Compact FQ2 Vision SensorCompact FQ2 vision sensor with built-in EtherNet/IP has Shape Search II function for 360° part rotation, focusing on outline information for high-speed production operations. Built-in high-dynamic range (HDR) function controls optical effects and improves image accuracy. It combines the camera and a true-color CMOS image processing engine in a single unit with built-in smart lens and lighting or C-mount lens versions.
- National Instruments' PCIe-8236 and PCIe-8237R GigE Vision Frame Grabbers
- Cognex's DS1000 3D Sensor
- IDS's Ensenso N10 3D Camera
- Toshiba Imaging Systems' 3CCD Progressive Scan Cameras
- Adept Technology's FlexiBowl(R)
- Vision Components' VCSBC Quadro Camera
- IDS's GigE uEye RE Camera Series
- Keyence's LJ-V7000 Series, High-Speed Laser Scanner
- Omega Engineering's OSXL-E Thermal Imaging Cameras
- PPT Vision's MX80 Processor
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers