Omron Automation and Safety's GX-Series EtherCAT Block I/OGX-Series EtherCAT block I/O is combined with the NJ-Series machine automation controller with digital, analog and pulse I/O modules and microsecond On/Off times with EtherCAT's cycle times. The block I/O has been certified fully compatible by the EtherCAT Technology Group.
- Weidmuller's Serial to Fiberoptic Ethernet Converters
- Data Translation's DT9853 and DT9854 Modules
- Acromag's BusWorks XT Ethernet I/O
- Macro Sensors' EAZY-CAL LVC 4000 Signal Conditioner
- Mitsubishi Electric's CC-Link IE Field Network Upgrades
- Comtrol's Four-Channel IO-Link Master
- Wago's 2-Channel Analog Output Module
- Beckhoff Automation's EP1518 EtherCAT Box
- Wago's Two-Channel Analog Output Module
- Turck's BL Compact On-Machine, Flexible Block I/O
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers