Omron STI's Software-Based G9SP Programmable Safety ControllersSoftware-based G9SP programmable safety controllers have a range of I/O options, and four types of expansion I/O units are available for hardwired diagnosis or standard signals. They deliver diagnostics and monitoring via Ethernet or serial connection, and support direct connection with non-contact switches and safety mats. They are DIN-track-mountable, and use 24 Vdc power.
- Omron Automation and Safety's IP67-Rated D4SL-N Safety Interlock Switches
- C&M Corporation's MastLite Product Family
- AutomationDirect's Tongue Interlock and Cable-Pull Safety Switches
- Tapeswitch's HE Series Interlock Switch System
- Tapeswitch's PCU Programmable Safety Controller
- Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories' SEL-849 Motor Management Relay
- Danray Products' Steel Lathe Chuck Shields
- Exair's Pico Super Air Nozzle
- Banner Engineering's EZ-Light K80FL and K80FDL Indicator Lights
- Larson Electronics' HAL-2X400MH Hazardous Area Light Tower
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers